An interarctive 3-hrs masterclass on Preparing HR leaders to help their organization win in times of unrelenting change, uncertain futures and disruption.
Dates: 23 June 16:00-19:00 CET
- single seat: €395
Group discount: 3+1 offer (book 3 get 1 free) – €295 / seat (€1,180 package) – Please contact us if you are interested in this offer.
Welcome to a totally different learning experience for HR professionals. This is a business course that prepares HR professionals to be effective in times of unrelenting change, uncertain futures and disruption. The course is based on David Forman’s latest book “Fearless Talent Choices—That Can Make or Break Your Business,” and it deals with how to improve the workplace so the workforce can flourish. It challenges leaders to anticipate disruption, align talent and resources, leverage organizational capabilities and drive business results. As the world recovers from the devastating Coronavirus pandemic, these challenges will be more important than ever before.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Senior level HR leaders who want to drive business results, be seen as credible and effective leaders by their colleagues and take the next step in their professional career
- Demonstrate data-driven and evidence-based approaches to
- identifying problems and proposing solutions
- Improve organizational preparation and readiness for unrelenting change
- Identify the range of external factors that impact business performance
- Anticipate possible futures
- Recognize the characteristics of high performing organizations
- Identify how social capital impacts organizational success
- Describe the qualities of effective teams
- Link talent practices to business outcomes
- Session one – Building HR’s Capability: HR Competency model, Capability Framework, Bridging capability gaps
- Session two – Strengthening Professional Networks and Communities: The importance of building networks and communities | Taking actions to improve networks and communities | Tools & Tempaltes
- Session three – Implementing the right HR Levers: The Strategic alignment lever | The cost savings lever | The productivity improvement lever
- Session four: Demonstrating ’Fearless’ mindset